• Skype: mizansumon
  • info@australasiaeduconnect.com.au
  • +61423064265, +61490845515, +8801790598146


Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is a way of getting any previous relevant experience – working, training, volunteering, including activities in the community – formally recognised towards a qualification. This can be a shortcut to getting a qualification because you will be formally recognised to have completed parts of the training requirements.

Australasia EduConnect Group has an arrangement with RTO’s, TAFE’s and tertiary institutes to admit students wish to Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and you might be able to get recognition for your skills or qualifications upon completing of this program.


How Recognition of Prior Learning works:

Our Partner education provider Australian Education Counsel assists following RPL process. Assist with RPL Certificates through RTO for many courses which are recognized by the Australian National Authorization. AEC also assist with Offer Letter & CoE Organised through partner institutes.

Our partner tertiary or TAFE institutions offer following occupations and industries in RPL courses:

✓ Accounting;

✓ Age Care;

✓ Automotive (Motor Mechanic – Light Vehicle, Diesel Mechanic – Heavy, Diesel Mechanic – Mobile Plant Welder)

✓ Beauty Therapy;

✓ Early Childhood & Care Services;

✓ Commercial Cookery;

✓ Community Service;

✓ Fitness;

✓ Message Therapy;

✓ Trades – (Fitter, Joiner, Carpenter, Sheet metal Worker, Machinist, Metal Fabricator, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration)

✓ Travel & Tourism;

✓ Work & Health Safety;

✓ Business; Aged Care & Disability Care;

✓ Education & Training;

✓ Hospitality

RPL is required in the following categories:

✓ Applying for a new job

✓ Applying for a job promotion

✓ Applying for a 457 visa (if you have not studied for the subject which you have applied for)

✓ Credit for previous learning and experience at school, college, TAFE or university

✓ If you have skills in a trade area but don’t have the certificate to prove it, you may qualify for trade recognition.

✓ Assessment of overseas qualifications – see the Australian Government Department of Education and Training

✓ Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme(RSMS)

✓ Licensing and registration purpose